Podiatry Services at Theorem Health
Podiatry Alcester, your professional and personal foot specialist clinic, offering experienced specialist care of foot and gait problems.
Podiatry is a science-based healthcare profession which centres on the health and function of the foot, ankle and associated structures as key elements of health and wellbeing. Podiatrists aim to work with clients to facilitate improvement in mobility and health status by health promotion, preventative advice, clinical and surgical treatment and rehabilitation. Treatment may consist of mechanical debridement, manual therapy, exercises, insole/orthotic therapy, shockwave therapy, steroid injections, and minor surgery to name just a few techniques.
Just some conditions we treat:
Knee /hip/back pain
Leg length difference
Collapsed / fallen arches
Theorem Podiatrists are registered with all the major medical insurers but is especially pleased to bring a high quality service to Bupa customers where Theorem is happy to see any patient with a foot-related problem.
Specifically, Theorem promotes the following specialist Podiatry service packages:
- Nail surgery to permanently resolve ingrowing & deformed toenails
- Falknor's surgical needling to promote a host immune response against verrucae
- Intensive treatment algorithms to resolve troublesome foot conditions e.g. plantarfasciitis, longstanding corns etc.
- Bespoke casted and off-the-shelf stock orthotics to correct biomechanical anomalies
- Advanced Podiatric interventions including shockwave, steroid & joint injections, prescription-only medicines